“Yamini Rangan is one of America’s youngest and brightest business leaders on a mission to make the world a better place. In a short time she gained a lot of prestige and wealth. It is interesting to learn about his net worth and success
HubSpot CEO Yamini Rangan has a whopping net worth of $32 million. Rangan is a former venture capitalist and board member of several companies. Today she is one of the best CEOs in the world. In 2022, she was recognized by Comparably (an investment firm) as the best CEO for women in tech. Many of us would like to take a look Yamini net worth and salary. The same goes for Yamini’s professional background, including her education and previous jobs she has held.
Exploring Yamini Rangan Net Worth in 2023
You might be surprised to learn that Yamini achieved the position of CEO at HubSpot before he even completed his two years with the company. It shows how talented and trustworthy she is for this company. Yamini Rangan’s net worth in 2023 is around $32 million.
|Profession||corporate leader and investor|
|Year of birth||1975|
|net worth||32 million dollars|
Yamini Rangan’s salary and source of income
Yamini Rangan’s exact salary is not yet widely disclosed by the company. However, it is known that she was the highest-paid employee even before she was appointed CEO. Yes, she used to get more than the company’s previous CEO or anyone else there. Now she’s CEO, so we can expect an even bigger raise.
According to various reports on the internet, in 2021 Yamini Rangan received a salary of around $8,44,107. Of that total compensation, she received $323,012 as base salary. The remainder came from bonuses, stock options and other compensation. Let’s take a look at his salary breakdown.
|Bonus + incentive component without equity participation||$323,938|
|Total cash portion||$644,950|
|value of the share award||$4,999,281|
|Grant Value of Options||$2,799,090|
|The Total Compensation||$8,447,107|
Biography of Yamini Rangan
There is little publicly available information about Yamini Rangan’s personal life. She doesn’t like to share many details from her private life with the media. However, it is known that she was born in India in 1975.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and a master’s degree in computer engineering. After transitioning her career from engineering to sales, she earned an MBA from Berkeley. In an interview, Yamini said that she always wanted to be an architect. However, her love for the internet has brought her to where she is today.
Before Yamini Rangan joined HubSpot, she worked for some of the largest companies in the world. Her professional experience includes serving as Vice President of Business Strategy and Operations at Workday. In 2019, she was named one of the Most Influential Women in Business by the San Francisco Business Times.
|Full name||Yamini Rangan|
|Year of birth||1975|
|Old Yamini Rangan||47|
|Training||University of California, Berkeley|
|eye color||dark brown|
|residence||San Francisco Bay Area|
Yamini Rangan Family – Husband and Children
Yamini Rangan is a mother of two boys. She is married, but information about her husband is not available on the Internet. In an interview, Yamini said that she stands out in her family. Most of his family members, including his sister, are doctors. She also said that her family has been very supportive and helpful in her personal and professional life.
Yamini Rangan’s career path is quite inspiring. She left her hometown in India with a very small amount of money and went to Atlanta, USA. After paying the first month’s rent, she was down to $150. However, she always had the will and eagerness to do something. Find out more about his professional career.
- Senior Consultant – Lucent Technologies from January 1997 to January 2000
- Principal Advisor – Callisma (now part of SBC) from January 2000 to June 2001
- Manager, Product Marketing – Sun Microsystems from June 2002 to May 2003
- Director, Customer Strategy – Siebel Systems from June 2003 to September 2004
- Senior Principal, Value Engineering – SAP Americas, from September 2004 to October 2008
- Senior Principal, Strategy, Office of President Worldwide Sales – SAP America, from October 2004 to October 2008
- Director, Corporate Development – Appirio, from November 2009 to February 2011
- Managing Director, Cloud Integration – Appirio, from February 2011 to October 2011
- Director, Operations and Strategy – Workday, from October 2011 to March 2013
- Vice President, Business Strategy and Operations – Workday, from March 2013 to December 2015
- Vice President, Business Strategy and Operations – Dropbox, from January 2016 to August 2018
- Chief Customer Officer – Dropbox, from August 2018 to January 2020
- Chief Customer Officer – HubSpot from January 2020 to August 2021
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – HubSpot from September 2021 to present
Contact information for Yamini Rangan
Frequently Asked Question
What was Yamini Rangan’s first job when she arrived in the United States?
His first job in the United States was in a restaurant serving food and drinks in a football stadium.
Is Yamini Rangan an introvert?
Yes, she has said many times that she is an introvert.
Which Indian university did Yamini Rangan get her engineering degree from?
She graduated from Bharathiar University with an engineering degree.
Is Yamini Rangan the founder of HubSpot?
No, she is not the founder. The company is founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth