Check Sundar Pichai Net Worth in 2023, Salary, Annual Income, Wealth, Investments, Salary, Expenses and other important details.
Sundar Pichai is CEO of Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary Google. Pichai began working at Google in 2004 as head of product management and development and has come a long way since being named CEO in 2015. He has also served as CEO of parent company Alphabet Inc. since 2019. As CEO, not only does he receive a handsome salary, but he also owns significant shares in Google along with Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the original founders of Google. All sources of income together Sundar Pichai’s net worth in 2023 is around US$1.31 billion.
Sundar Pichai Net Worth in 2023
Here are brief details of Google CEO Net Worth, Sundar Pichai Income, Monthly Salary in Rupees and other information.
|Sundar Pichai net worth 2023||$1.31 billion (estimated)|
|Net Worth of Sundar Pichai in Rupees||Rs 10,800 crores (estimate)|
|Salary Sundar Pichai||$242 million plus (estimated)|
|Annual income of Sundar Pichai||$242 million plus (estimated)|
|Sundar Pichai Monthly Salary in Rupees 2023||Rs.176 crore more (approx)|
Personal information about Sundar Pichai
Sundar Pichai was born on June 10, 1972 in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India to Regunatha and Lakshmi Pichai. Her father was an electrical engineer and her mother was a shorthand typist. Always a bright student, Pichai graduated as Metallurgical Engineer from IIT Kharagpur. To continue his education, he went to the United States, where he received his master’s degree from Stanford University and then his MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
He began his career at McKinsey & Company, where he held technical and product management positions at Applied Materials and management consulting. Pichai joined Google in 2004, where he led product management and innovation efforts for Google’s client software products, including Chrome, Chrome OS, Google Drive, Gmail and more. He was appointed CEO of Google in 2015 and was promoted to CEO in 2019. by Alphabet Inc. Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai, whom he met at IIT Kharagpur, and have two children, Kavya and Kiran Pichai.
|Place of birth||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|birth date||June 10, 1972|
|Number of Children||2|
|Children||Kavya Pichai, Kiran Pichai|
|Parents||Regunatha Pichai, Lakshmi Pichai|
Sundar Pichai Net Worth in 2023
Sundar Pichai oversees the overall operations of Google and Alphabet Inc., for which he is well paid. He earns an annual salary of more than $242 million for his role as Alphabet’s CEO. His salary is a base salary of $2 million and he also owns a large stake in the company. Pichai owns a total of 88,693 Alphabet shares, or 0.01% of the company’s total outstanding shares. In all his actions, investments and salaries, the total net worth of Sundar Pichai in 2023 is US$1310 million or US$1.31 billion.
Sundar Pichai Lifestyle – Everyday life, own houses and cars
Sundar Pichai leads a very decent life despite being the CEO of Alphabet and having a net worth of $1.31 billion. He gave a little insight into his everyday life by mentioning that he is not a morning person but always gets up between 6:30 and 7:00 am and likes to eat tea, omelettes and toast for breakfast. -Lunch. Before getting out of bed, he likes to read the Wall Street Journal and also scans the New York Times. He likes to keep in shape and usually does this by walking a lot. He travels everywhere in the company and also attends his meetings on foot. In his own words, it helps him think.
Now he comes to the homes of Sundar Pichai and is the proud owner of a beautiful Santa Clara County mansion in Los Altos Hills, California. Bought for $40 million, this home spans 4,000 square feet and has all the top-notch amenities. It features three bedrooms, five bathrooms, and luxury amenities like a tennis court and miniature golf course. He also owns 3.17 acres of land southwest of Westwind Way and La Paloma Road. Few details are known about this house and construction work has been going on for some time. This new mansion will be a two-storey building consisting of a swimming pool, reflecting pool, spa, elevator, gym, wine cellar and solar panels.
Pichai doesn’t have a large car collection, but he does have some interesting cars in his garage. All of these cars are quite luxurious, but he owns them more for convenience than interest.
Here is a list of the cars Sundar Pichai currently owns.
- Mercedes S650 – Rs. 2.70 crore
- BMW 730 LD-Rs. 1.35 crores
- Mercedes Benz V Class – Rs. 73,000,000
- Toyota Hiace – 35,000,000 rupees
Inspirational quotes by Sundar Pichai
Sundar Pichai has worked and fought hard to become what he is now: CEO of one of the most powerful companies in the world. He quoted many quotes, some of which are very inspirational and worth sharing.
- “Wear your failure as a badge of honor!”
- “As a leader, it is important not only to see your own success, but also to focus on the success of others.”
- “A person is not happy because everything is right in his life, but because his attitude towards everything in his life is right.”
- “Let yourself feel insecure over time, that will help you grow as an individual.”
- “You might fail a few times, but that’s okay. You end up doing something worthwhile that you learn a lot from.”
Lesser known facts about Sundar Pichai
Here are some lesser known facts about Sundar Pichai that few people know.
- His full name is not Sundar Pichai but Pichai Sundararajan.
- Pichai holds three degrees – B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur, MS from Stanford University and MBA from University of Pennsylvania.
- Sundar Pichai was a contender for the Microsoft CEO post, but Satya Nadella got it instead.
- In a small ceremony, he married the love of his life, Anjali Pichai.
- His wife Anjali Pichai works for the well-known software company Intuit as a business operation manager.
- Pichai was very good at cricket and football and wanted to be a professional cricketer from a young age.
- He began his first job as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company.
- Pichai was awarded the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian honor, by the Government of India in 2022.
- He drew attention to the firing of a Google employee who wrote a 10-page manifesto in 2017 criticizing the company’s diversity policies.
- In 2016 and 2020, Pichai was included in Time Magazine’s annual list of the 100 Most Influential People.
Sundar Pichai net worth in recent years
|2020||1 billion dollars|
What is Sundar Pichai’s net worth in 2023?
$1.31 billion (estimated)
What is Sundar Pichai’s salary?
$2 million plus (estimated)
Who is the richest CEO in the world?
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth