“Under Shantanu Narayen, Adobe is reaching a new pinnacle of success. But what is the new value of this extraordinary entrepreneur? Read through this post to find out.
Shantanu Narayen is a businessman, CEO and chairman of Adobe. He is referred to as one of them best CEOs in the world from Glassdoor and Fortune. According to sources, Shantanu Narayen’s net worth is $234 million. In addition, Shantanu holds five patents in his name. This blog post is about Shantanu Narayen Net Worth in 2023. We will also discuss various other interesting details about his life.
Shantanu Narayen’s net worth in 2023
Shantanu joined Adobe in 1998. Since then, he has used his skills and wise decisions to rise to the top of the corporate ladder. According to Internet reports from reputable websites Shantanu Narayen’s net worth in 2023 is around $234 million. Check out the table below for a brief introduction to Shantanu Narayen.
|Profession||business leaders and entrepreneurs|
|birth date||May 27, 1963|
|title||Chairman and CEO of Adobe|
|net worth||$234 million|
Shantanu Narayen Salary and Sources of Income
As head of the company, Shantanu Narayen receives Adobe’s highest salary. He was reportedly paid $12,228,214 last year. Please note that this amount is his total compensation, which includes his base salary and other benefits. Let’s take a look at Shantanu Narayen’s compensation breakdown.
|Bonus + incentive compensation without shares||$2,160,259|
|Full Cash Compensation||$3,069,842|
|value of the share award||$6,490,400|
|Grant Value of Options||$2,660,286|
|The Total Compensation||$12,228,214|
As you can see from the salary breakdown, Shantanu Narayen is paid millions of dollars in stocks. Therefore, his compensation changes constantly depending on the value of Adobe Inc. shares. Also check out the other richest CEOs in the world
Biography of Shantanu Narayen
Shantanu Narayen was born and raised in Hyderabad, India. Her father ran a plastics company and her mother taught American literature. He also has a brother. A brilliant student from the start, Shantanu attended the prestigious Hyderabad Public School.
After his early education, he earned a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering from the University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad. He then moved to the United States and earned a master’s degree in computer science from Bowling Green State University in Ohio in 1986. He later earned an MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. Check Chris Caldwell Net Worth
Narayen began his career in 1986 at Silicon Valley startup Measurex Automation Systems. He then joined Apple in 1989, where he held product development positions. After leaving Apple, Shantanu Narayen co-founded Pictra Inc., which is still one of the leading photo sharing companies today. He then joined Adobe in 1998, replacing Bruce Chizen as CEO on December 1, 2007.
|Full name||Shantanu Narayen|
|Old||59 years old|
|Place of birth||Hyderabad|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Hair color||salt and pepper|
Shantanu Narayen family
- Father’s Name – Unknown (He is a businessman)
- Mother’s name – unknown (American literature teacher)
- Siblings – 1 brother
- Spouse – Reni Narayen
- Children – 2 sons
- Sons – Shravan and Arjun Narayen
- Early Education – Hyderabad Public School
- Bachelor of Engineering – Osmania University
- Master of Science (MS) – Bowling Green State University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of California, Berkeley (MBA)
- Engineer – Measurex Automation Systems from 1986 to 1989
- Product Development Associate – Apple from 1989 to 1995
- Director of Desktop and Collaboration Products – Silicon Graphics from 1995 to 1998
- Co-Founder – Pictra Inc. in 1996
- Senior Vice President of Global Product Development – Adobe from 1998 to 2001
- Executive Vice President of Global Products – Adobe from 2001 to 2005
- Director of Operations – Adobe from 2005 to 2007
- President and CEO – Adobe from 2007 to present
Shantanu Narayen Honors and Awards
What makes Shantanu’s story is that he managed to learn and grow despite the tough times. He found opportunities and saw them. Shantanu has received numerous awards for his work. Some of these awards are as follows.
- Honorary Doctorate from Bowling Green State University in May 2011
- Appointed to the Management Advisory Board by Barack Obama in 2011
- Ranked 12th on Fortune’s Businessman of the Year list.
- Global Indian of the Year 2018 by The Economic Times of India
- Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2019
Shantanu Narayen’s wife and children
dr Reni is the wife of Shantanu Narayen. He met her at Bowling Green State University. Reni holds a PhD in clinical psychology. The couple have two sons. Shantanu Narayen’s sons are named Shravan and Arjun Narayen. Check out Sarah Friar’s bio
frequently asked Questions
What is Shantanu Narayen’s favorite sport?
Golf. He himself is a professional golfer.
Does Shantanu Narayen own a cricket team?
Yes, he has invested in Major League Cricket, hosted by American Cricket Enterprises (ACE), along with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
How is Shantanu Narayen connected to Pfizer?
Shantanu Narayen has been Pfizer’s senior independent director since 2013.
Where does Shantanu Narayen live?
Shantanu Narayen lives in Palo Alto, California.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth