“Most people don’t know what net worth is, but in the business world, it’s important to know how much someone is worth.” One of the most prominent business leaders today is Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. He has been in the technology space for over 18 years and has amassed a net worth of $305 million. »
Satya Nadella is the current CEO of Microsoft and has a net worth of $305 million. That’s pretty impressive considering he’s only 55. It is also important to note that Satya was born in Hyderabad, India and moved to the United States when she was 21 years old. In 2014, Satya Nadella became CEO of Microsoft. Nadella has been ranked among the 100 most influential people in the world by various magazines. In today’s post we will share various interesting details about the life of Satya Nadella.
Satya Nadella net worth 2023
There is no doubt that Satya Nadella is one of the self made millionaires in the world. He is a real source of inspiration for aspiring leaders who want to be successful in various multinational companies. Satya Nadella’s net worth in 2023 is around $305 million. Let us give a brief introduction of Satya Nadella in the table below.
|Full name||Satya Narayana Nadella|
|birth date||Aug. 19, 1967|
|Profession||Chairman and CEO of Microsoft|
|source of income||salary and investment|
|net worth||$305 million|
Satya Nadella Salary and Source of Income
Satya Nadella has made a name for himself as the CEO of Microsoft. He is the first Native American appointed to this post.. In addition to his hefty salary, he also has a multi-million dollar equity package. Look at the richest CEOs in the world
As President and CEO of Microsoft, Satya Nadella’s salary in 2023 is $42,910,200. There is no other leader in the company who earns more than he does.
Currently, Mr. Nadella owns over 56,999 Microsoft shares. The approximate value of these shares is approximately US$182,310,546. According to a Form 4 filed with the SEC, Satya has made more than 16 trades in Microsoft stock since 2011. On September 1, 2022, Mr. Nadella sold his 56,999 Microsoft shares for $14,689,212. We can say that these actions are the main source of income for Satya Nadella. Let’s look at his wealth history.
|Net worth in 2023||350 million dollars|
|Net worth in 2022||$786 million|
|Net worth in 2021||$765 million|
|Net worth in 2020||$740 million|
Satya Nadella biography
Satya Nadella was born on July 22, 1967 in Hyderabad, India. His parents were both from Telugu families. He attended Hyderabad public school, Begumpet, and in his early years met some of the finest teachers and scholars. He attended the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for his undergraduate studies and then transferred to the University of Chicago for his MBA. Nadella has been with Microsoft since 1992 and has held various positions including business development and general manager. In 2014 he became CEO of Microsoft.
Satya Nadella family
- Father – Bukkapuram Nadella Yugandhar, Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Officer from Lot 1962.
- Mother – Prabhavati Nadella
- Brother and Sister – Satya Nadella has no siblings
- Spouse – Anupama Nadella
- Children – 3 (2 daughters and 1 son)
- Son – Zain Nadella (died February 28, 2022)
- Daughter – Tara Nadella, Divya Nadella
- Early Education – Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet
- B. Eng – Manipal Institute of Technology
- MS—University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee
- MBA – University of Chicago
A key position that Satya Nadella held in his career
- Engineer – Sun Microsystems (later this company was acquired by Oracle Corporation)
- Engineer – Microsoft in 1992
- Vice President – Microsoft bCentral in 2000
- Corporate Vice President – Microsoft Business Solutions in 2001
- Senior Vice President – Microsoft Online Services in 2007
- President of the Microsoft Servers and Tools Division in 2011
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Microsoft in 2014
Other miscellaneous details
- Satya Nadella Age – 55 years
- Height – 5ft 9in (1.75m)
- Weight – 64kg
- Body Type – Average
- Astrological sign Leo
- Hair Color – Salt Pepper
- Eye color – dark brown
- Favorite sport – cricket
- Favorite Food: Hyderabadi Biryani
- Place of Birth – Hyderabad, India
- Religion – Hinduism
Satya Nadella’s wife and children
Satya Nadella is married to his wife Anupama Nadella. Anupam is the daughter of Satya Nadella’s father’s IAS bandmate. He has three children, a son and two daughters. Satya Nadella married Anu in 1982 and their children were born in 1992, 2006 and 1992.
Sadly, Satya Nadella’s son Zian Nadella passed away on February 28, 2022. He was born with cerebral palsy.
Satya Nadella Awards and Honors
After Satya Nadella was appointed CEO of Microsoft in 2014, he quickly transformed the company’s culture from stagnation to innovation. Nadella’s new ideas and the ability to implement them quickly transformed Microsoft into a technology powerhouse to rival Google and Apple. He has received numerous awards and recognitions for his contribution to the world of technology.
- Time 100 winner in 2018
- Financial Times Person of the Year 2019
- Named 2019 Businessman of the Year by Fortune Magazine
- Global Indian Business Icon at CNBC-TV 18’s India Business Leader Awards in Mumbai in 2020
- Padma Bhushan (3rd highest civilian award) in India by the Government of India in 2022
Satya Nadella car collection
The collection includes cars from premium brands such as Mercedes, Jaguar, BMW etc. It is unclear what the current value of his car collection is.
Contact information for Satya Nadella
|N / A|
|N / A|
frequently asked Questions
What is the name of Satya Nadella’s book?
Tap Update. This book examines his life and career at Microsoft.
What is Satya Nadella’s favorite sport?
Grasshopper. He also played cricket for his school team.
Where does Satya Nadella live?
Satya Nadella lives in Clyde Hill and Bellevue, Washington with his wife and daughters.
Besides Microsoft, what other companies does Satya Nadella have a stake in?
Satya Nadella serves on the Board of Trustees of Starbucks, the Board of Trustees of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and the Board of Trustees of the University of Chicago.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth