Neal Mohan is YouTube’s new CEO, replacing Susan Wojcicki. He is an American executive who previously served as chief product officer at YouTube.
“Today, after almost 25 years with @Google, I’m stepping down to start a new chapter. I’m inspired every day by YouTubers around the world who bring people together on @YouTube. It was an honor to have a front row seat to this amazing community.” — Susan Wojcicki shared on Twitter, February 16, 2023
In response, Neal Mohan said on Twitter:
“Thank you, @SusanWojcicki. It has been great working with you over the years. They have made YouTube a great platform for creators and viewers. I am happy to continue this great and important mission. I look forward to what awaits us.” ..”
After graduating in 1996, Neal Mohan started working at Accenture and joined Google in 2007.
After joining YouTube as CEO, Neal Mohan also joins the growing list of Indian-born top CEOs from in along with Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet, Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe, and Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft US-based global giants.
Neal Mohan net worth 2023
According to a report on Firstpost, Google gave Neal Mohan a $100 million bonus in 2013 for not taking a job at Twitter.
|Full name||Neal Mohan|
|born on||Either 1975 or 1976|
|Place of birth||India|
|The Name of the Father||Information not available|
|name of the mother||Information not available|
|Brother||Information not available|
|Sister||Information not available|
|The woman’s name||Hema Sareen Mohan|
|Number of Children||Information not available|
|Old||47 to 48 years old|
Neal Mohan is an American Native American born in 1975 or 1976. Details of his father, mother, brother, father and children are not disclosed.
He graduated with an electrical engineering degree from Stanford University in 1996. He later earned an MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business in 2005.
As for his personal life, he married Hema Sareen Mohan. Hema Sareen Mohan has worked in the non-profit and charitable sectors for approximately two decades. The couple married while Neal Mohan was working for DoubleClick in New York.
Career overview of Neal Mohan
Susan Wojcicki has stepped down from her post after nine years as YouTube’s CEO. According to Wojcicki, Neal has an incredible feel for products, companies and user communities and will make a wonderful leader for YouTube.
Before becoming CEO of YouTube, Neal Mohan worked for many top organizations. Here is a brief overview of his career:
1. After graduating from Stanford University, he joined Accenture. However, later in 1997 he joined a startup net gravity which was later taken over by an American advertising company double click. Neal has been a tremendous contributor to Net Gravity, growing the company’s operations and profile.
2. After Net Gravity was acquired by DoubleClick, he relocated from California to the company’s headquarters in New York. He later became vice president of operations and returned to Stanford University in 2003 to pursue his MBA.
3. DoubleClick was subsequently acquired by Google on April 13, 2007 for $3.1 billion. Mohan played a key role during the onboarding process and officially joined Google in 2007. Before joining YouTube, he was senior vice president of display and video ads at Google.
4. He joined YouTube in 2015 as a product manager. During his tenure, he founded many of the company’s key publications, including YouTube Shorts, YouTube Premium, YouTube TV and YouTube Music. If Shorts Since launching in September 2020, the rapid adoption of TikTok is one of the biggest threats facing YouTube. YouTube Shorts started out with 3.5 billion views per day and has now grown to 30 billion views per day.
5. As YouTube’s product manager, he actually built a “world-class product and UX team” within the company.
6. Neal Mohan also worked with Microsoft. He is also a board member of Stich Fix and 23andMe. Stitch Fix is a reputable online personal styling service, while 23andMe is a personal genomics and biotechnology company.
7. He has also served on the boards of the Mobile Marketing Association (2012-2015) and the Internet Advertising Bureau (2012-2016).
Who is Neal Mohan?
He is the current CEO of YouTube.
How old is Neal Mohan?
47 to 48 years old
Why did YouTube boss Susan Wojcicki quit?
She wants to focus on her family, her health and her personal projects.
What is Susan Wojcicki’s net worth?
Her net worth was estimated at $765 million last year and she served as YouTube’s CEO from 2014 to 2023.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth