Kim Mulkey is a former basketball player and current head coach of the Louisiana State University women’s basketball team. She has had a successful career on and off the pitch and her net worth reflects that success. In 2023 Kim Mulkey’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. This includes her earnings as a player and coach, as well as various sponsorship deals and other sources of income.
Mulkey’s success as a coach has not gone unnoticed and she has received multiple awards and recommendations throughout her career. She worked hard to achieve her goals and became one of the most accomplished coaches in women’s basketball history.
Kim Mulkey Net Worth in 2023
|Surname||Kimberly Duane Mulkey|
|net worth||10 million dollars|
Salary in 2023 and other income
- Mulkey’s reported fees are around $2 million per season, making her one of the highest-paid coaches in women’s collegiate basketball.
- In addition to his coaching salary, Mulkey has also worked with various companies and organizations to further increase his income.
- Kim Mulkey’s base salary is $400,000, according to a Boardroom report. In addition, she enjoys benefits such as travel grants, performance incentives, coach recognition benefits, and more.
Biography of Kim Mulkey
Kim Mulkey was born on the 17the May 1962 in Hammond, Louisiana. She attended Hammond High School and was an outstanding basketball player. Mulkey then attended Louisiana Tech University, where she played basketball and earned a bachelor’s degree. She later earned a master’s degree in administrative sciences from the same university.
Check over The richest NBA players in the world
Mulkey’s family was not very active in sports. Her father, Dru Mulkey, is a Marine Corps veteran and her mother, Les, is a retired physician. Mulkey’s ex-husband Randy Robertson is also a basketball coach. They have two children together.
Mulkey began her coaching career as an assistant coach at Louisiana Tech University. In 2000, she moved to Baylor University as a head coach. Mulkey led the Baylor Lady Bears to multiple NCAA championships and was named multiple national coach of the year. She is known for her intense coaching style and ability to develop players.
|Full name||Kimberly Duane Mulkey|
|birth date||May 17, 1962|
|Place of birth||Hammon, Louisiana|
|ex husband||Randy Robertson|
|Daughter||Makenzie Marie Robertson|
|sexual orientation||To the right|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)|
|lester||58 kg (128 pounds)|
Kim Mulkey was a standout basketball player while she was a student at Louisiana Tech University. From 1980 to 1984 she played as a key member of the Lady Techsters team. Mulkey has led her team to two national championships and has been named the Final Four’s most outstanding player multiple times.
After college, Mulkey played professionally in Italy for a year before returning to the United States to play. She then played for the US national team and won a gold medal at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Mulkey’s success as a player laid the foundation for her future coaching career. She was inducted into the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame in 2000 and has since gone on to become one of the most accomplished coaches in college basketball history. Mulkey’s playing career was impressive, but her impact as a coach was even greater
Successful journey as a coach
- Kim Mulkey is considered one of the best coaches in the world. She has achieved great success throughout her career.
- She is currently the head coach at LSU and has been on the team since 2021. Prior to that, she was the head coach at Baylor University for 21 seasons, where she led the team to multiple national championships.
- Much of Mulkey’s success as a coach is due to her ability to attract top talent and develop players.
- She has a keen eye for talent and is able to identify players who have the potential to excel at the college level. Her coaching style focuses on developing players’ skills and helping them reach their full potential.
husband and children
Kim Mulkey was previously married to Randy Robertson. The couple divorced in 2006. Mulkey has two children, a daughter named Makenzie and a son named Kramer. She is very reserved about her personal life and does not often talk about her family in public
Awards and Honors
Kim Mulkey has won numerous awards as a player and coach. Here are some of his major achievements.
|achievements as a player|
|NCAA Division I Tournament||1982|
|AIAW Division I Tournament||1981|
|Achievements as an assistant coach|
|NCAA Division I Tournament||1988|
|Achievements as head coach|
|NCAA Division I Tournament||2005, 2012, 2019 and 2023|
|NCAA Regional-Final Four||2005, 2010, 2012, 2019 and 2023|
|Big 12 regular season||2005, 2011-2021|
|Big 12 Tournament||2005, 2009, 2011-2016, 2018, 2019 and 2021|
|AP College Basketball Coach of the Year||2012, 2019 and 2022|
|USBWA National Coach of the Year||2011, 2012 and 2019|
|WBCA National Coach of the Year||2012 and 2019|
|Big 12 Coach of the Year||2005, 2011-2013, 2015, 2018 and 2019|
|Louisiana Tech Sports Hall of Fame||1992|
|Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award||1984|
|Gold medal at the Olympic Games||1984Los Angeles|
|Gold medal at the Pan American Games||1983 Caracas|
Kim Mulkey outfit
Kim Mulkey recently made headlines for her choice of outfit during a game. She wore a hot pink suit jacket with black pants and a black top paired with pink and black sneakers. The outfit was a head-turner and caught the attention of fans and the media.
Mulkey’s fashion choices aren’t news in and of themselves, but her outfit has sparked discussion about the lack of women’s clothing options in the coaching world.
5 things you can learn from Kim Mulkey
- Mission: Mulkey is known for her tireless work ethic and dedication to her team. She works long hours and is always looking for ways to improve her players and her program.
- Attention to detail: Kim is obsessed with details and believes that the little things matter. She pays close attention to every aspect of her team’s performance, from footwork to shot form.
- Adaptability: Mulkey is a master at adapting to different situations and opponents. She is always looking for ways to leverage her team’s strengths and weaknesses and is not afraid to make changes when necessary.
- dedication: Kim Mulkey loves her job and her players. She is known for her fiery personality and her ability to motivate her team to give their all on the pitch.
- winning mentality: Kim has a winning mentality and instills the same mentality in his players. She believes that with hard work and dedication anything is possible and her track record speaks for itself.
Social Media Accounts
frequently asked Questions
What is the name of Kim Mulkey’s autobiography?
Will not give in: teams, dreams and family
How much did LSU offer Kim Mulkey?
About $2 million a year.
Is Kim Mulkey the highest paid women’s college basketball coach?
No, Geno Auriemma is the highest paid women’s basketball coach.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth