Giannis Antetokounmpo is also known by his nickname “Greek Monster”. He’s one of those basketball players who are making a name for themselves in the NBA. His parents emigrated to Greece from Nigeria in 1991. He is widely known for his stunning personality and lavish lifestyle. Many NBA fans want to know Giannis Antetokounmpo’s net worth in 2023.
Giannis Antetokounmpo started his basketball training in 2007. After years of hard work, he made his debut for the Greece U20 national team in 2013. In today’s article, we are discussing Giannis Antetokounmpo’s net worth in 2023 with various details. Of his life.
Giannis Antetokounmpo net worth
Giannis Antetokounmpo is one of the greatest basketball players of all time. According to estimates available on the internet Giannis Antetokounmpo’s net worth is around $110 million. It’s all thanks to his hard work and dedication to basketball. Let’s take a quick look at this star player’s bio.
|Full name||Giannis Sina Ugo Antetokounmpo|
|birth date||6e December 1994|
|source of income||Professional basketball, investments, brand and product promotion|
|Current team||Milwaukee Dollar|
|player career||2011 to present|
Giannis Antetokounmpo Salary
In 2023, Greek Freak net worth is $110 million. He is also among the highest paid athletes in the world. He has already earned an impressive sum of over $146 million over the course of his career.
Many of you may be surprised to learn that he already has a 5-year contract with the Milwaukee Bucks worth $228.2 million. He currently earns an annual salary of $39.3 million from his NBA club. His upcoming salary increases for the coming years are as follows:
Approval of the Giannis Antetokounmpo brand
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s numbers are impressive both on and off the pitch. Total sales last year were approximately $71.9 million. This includes profits from drivers, so around 36 million. Giannis is one of 36 basketball players on the list of the 100 highest paid athletes in the world.
Giannis Antetokounmpo has a legendary shoe deal with Nike. In November 2017, he signed a long-term deal with the brand. He also bought a percentage of the Milwaukee Brewers. Google signed Giannis Antetokounmpo to launch the Google Pixel 6 smartphone. He also became a WhatsApp brand ambassador in the same year.
In addition, Giannis Antetokounmpo also works with JBL, Tissot, Disney, 2K Sports, Kronos Foods, Hulu, Nabisco, T-Mobiles, Budweiser and Roblox. Also check Trae Young Net Worth
awards and achievements
Antetokounmpo is one of the best and most well-known NBA players in the league. The Greek Freak will be a force in the league for many years to come. Some of the major awards from his TV channel are as follows.
- Best Male ESPY Athlete Award – 2019
- Euroscar European Player of the Year – 2018
- EuroBasket All-Tournament Team – 2022
- EuroBasket Top Scorer – 2022
- NBA 75th Anniversary Team – 2021
- NBA All Rookie Second Team – 2014
- 5× All-Defensive Selection: Second Team – 2017
- 5× All-Defensive Selection: First Team – 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- 6× All-NBA Selection: Second Team – 2017, 2018
- 6× All-NBA selection: First Team – 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- NBA Most Improved Players – 2017
- NBA All Star Game MVP – 2021
- 6× NBA All-Star – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year – 2020F
- 2× NBA Most Valuable Player – 2019, 2020
- NBA Champion – 2021
- NBA Finals MVP – 2021
by Giannis Antetokounmpo girlfriend, family and personal life
Giannis Antetokounmpo was born in Athens, Greece. Her parents, Charles and Veronica, were immigrants from Nigeria. He has two older and two younger brothers. Giannis didn’t start playing basketball until he was 11. He began his basketball career with youth league team Filathlitikos.
- Parents: Greek mother Veronica was a former high jumper and father Charles was a Nigerian soccer player.
- Girlfriend of Giannis Antetokounmpo: Mariah Riddlesprigger has been Giannis’ girlfriend for a very long time. By profession, she is a former volleyball player.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo children: Giannis has two adorable children, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo and Maverick Shai Antetokounmpo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo statistics
Let’s take a look at various personal details about Giannis Antetokounmpo that are available on the internet.
|Trae Young size||6 feet 11 inches|
|lester||243 pounds (110 kg)|
|Trae brothers||Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Alex Antetokounmpo and Francis Antetokounmpo|
|relationship status||residence relationship|
|trademark approval||JBL, Tissot, Disney, 2K Sports, Kronos Foods, Hulu, Nabisco, T-Mobiles, Budweiser and Roblox.|
|University||Didn’t go to college|
|position||Advance, Center and Advance|
investment and charity
Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only good at basketball, he also has a strong business personality. He runs a nutrition brand called Ready Nutrition. He also owns shares in the Milwaukee Brewers. The team shares the announcement of its new owner on Twitter.
Giannis runs a foundation, the Charles Antetokounmpo Family Foundation, on behalf of his father. He was a member of the Milwaukee Bucks community. Charles also donated around $50,000 worth of groceries to charity on Thanksgiving.
In 2019, Giannis and his brothers founded their own “AntetokounBros” academy. Her main goal in running this academy is to help young boys and girls get started in their professional basketball careers.
Giannis has had an inspirational journey of living in poverty and being named the NBA’s Most Valuable Player as an immigrant. Let’s dive into the lifestyle of the Greek freak.
- One of his first purchases was a PS4.
- His most expensive purchase to date is a $1.8 million mansion. Giannis Antetokounmpo’s house is one of the most beautiful residences in the region.
- He also prefers BMW over other brands and owns an i8. Its price tag is around $150,000 and he also got one for his brother. We’ve also seen him with a Range Rover and the good old $50,000 GMC Yukon.
frequently asked Questions
How much is Giannis Antetokounmpo worth in 2023?
According to sources available online, his net worth is $110 million.
Is Giannis Antetokounmpo the Highest Paid NBA Player of 2023?
No, in fact he is one of the highest paid NBA players.
How much money does Giannis Antetokounmpo make from brand endorsements?
He earns around $36 million from brand endorsements.
Is Giannis Antetokounmpo tattooed?
No, he’s one of the cleanest stars in the sport. He has no tattoos on his body.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth