Geoffrey Esper is a competitive eater from Massachusetts, USA, known for his various competitive eating records. In addition to being a professional eater, Esper is also a high school teacher in his hometown of Oxford, MA. Known among his peers for his humility and strength of character, Geoffrey is determined to break many more food competition records. Find out more about Geoffrey Esper including his personal and professional life, fun facts and more. In this article.
Personal Life of Geoffrey Esper
The table below contains some basic personal information about Geoffrey Esper. Few details are known about his private life. Geoffrey likes to keep his personal life private and doesn’t give many details to the media. Esper is an electronics teacher at Bay Path Vocational Tech High School in Charlton, Massachusetts.
|Full name||Geoffrey Esper|
|birth date||May 28, 1975|
|Residence||Oxford, MA, USA|
|Profession||High school teachers, competitive eaters|
|Net worth (as of 2023)||$200,000|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
Competitive food competitions
Geoffrey Esper ranks second on the Major League Eating 50 list, right behind Joey Chestnut. He is the winner of many major food tournaments including the 2017 and 2019 Hooters Wing Eater Champion. Geoffrey is also a Fortune Bay Indian Taco and Jack’s Donuts World Donut Holes Champion. In 2023, he was considered one of the top contenders in the Nathan’s Hot Dog contest, but unfortunately lost it to Chestnut. Geoffrey holds many food records.
Food records by Geoffrey Esper
Here are Geoffrey Esper’s food records by the numbers:
- 11.5 slices at Benny’s Invitational Pizza Eating Championship in 10 minutes on April 16, 2022
- 11 5.6 ounce corn dogs at the Clowndog Hot Dog Parlor in 3 minutes on October 1, 2022
- 17.75 cream cheese bagels in 8 minutes on January 15, 2023
- 15.5 pounds of banana pudding from Apple Lane Farms in Madison, AL in 8 minutes on August 5, 2022
- 19:25 Pies at the Vaughan Pizzafest in 10 Minutes on July 15, 2018
- 26 Malted Barley Pretzels / Pretzels, Providence, RI in 8 minutes on June 8, 2019
- 32.25 4oz Outlaw Egg Rolls in Lubbock, TX in 8 minutes on June 11, 2022
- 36 4.5 oz Brats at Snowbird in 10 minutes on August 24, 2019
- 37.5 9oz Sloppers at the CO State Fair at 8 Minutes on September 5th, 2020
- 39 Fortune Bay Indian Tacos in Tower, MN in 8 minutes on November 2, 2019
- 44 2.5 ounce Southside Market & Barbecue TX sausages at ManorPalooza in Manor, TX at 10 minutes on May 7, 2022
- 75 pounds of SPAM from the SPAMARAMA box at Circuit of the Americas in 8 minutes on October 23, 2021
- 76 3.2 oz Glier’s Brats at Oktoberfest Zinzinnati in 10 minutes on September 18, 2022
- 83 slices at John’s Incredible Pizza Co. in 10 minutes on April 22, 2018
- 95 2oz Market Street Tamales at the Lewisville Western Days Festival in 10 Minutes on September 28, 2019
- 107 Æbleskivers at Tivoli Fest Elk Horn, IA at 8 Minutes on May 26, 2018
- 281 Hooters Wings at the Hooters World Wing Eating Championship in 10 Minutes on June 19, 2019
- 281 Buffalo Chicken Wings in 12 minutes September 1, 2019
- 344 Jack’s Donut Holes in New Castle, IN in 8 minutes on May 26, 2023
- Whole Pepperoni Pizza, 32 oz Chili, 25 Pigs in a Blanket, 100 Cheese Balls, 32 oz 8 Layer Dip, 25 Boneless Wings, Whole 12″ Sub, 25 Jalapeño Peppers in DraftKings Big Game Snackdown 5 Minutes, 43 seconds on February 7th 2021
Joey Chestnut net worth
Geoffrey Esper’s source of income
Geoffrey makes a living working as a high school teacher in Oxford, Massachusetts. Additionally, a majority of his net worth also comes from his YouTube channel. Esper also earns a significant amount of money by entering and winning food related competitions.
Geoffrey Esper on social media
frequently asked Questions
Why is Geoffrey Esper the most famous?
Geoffrey Esper is known for his numerous eating contests.
What is Geoffrey Esper’s estimated net worth in 2023?
Who are Geoffrey Esper’s parents?
No details are known to the public about Geoffrey Esper’s parents.
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth