Get Full Details on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Net Worth in 2023, Income, Net Worth, Investments, Salary, Expenses and other important details.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, bodybuilder, actor, businessman and politician, has been very successful in all his ventures. But the great wealth he has accumulated over the years is largely due to his acting career. During his acting career, he starred in many top films, including the Terminator series. Arnold is not only one of the richest actors in Hollywood, but also one of the highest paid actors of his time. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 2023 net worth is estimated to be around $450 million.
Any movie fan might recognize Schwarzenegger from his iconic role in the Terminator films. Although his breakthrough came with the 1982 film Conan the Barbarian, his performance in and as The Terminator made Arnold a household name. Though he quit acting when he decided to run for governor in 2003, Arnold still ranks among the richest actors of all time with a whopping net worth of over $450 million.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Net Worth 2023
|Arnold Schwarzenegger Net Worth||$450 million (estimated)|
|annual sales||$42 million (estimated)|
|profit per movie||$20 million (estimated)|
Biography of Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947. In Austria by Gustav Schwarzenegger and Aurelia. Her Father was that local police chief and also an athlete. Under the influence of his father, Schwarzenegger played various sports as a child and became interested in bodybuilding. At the age of 14 he decided to become a bodybuilder and won several titles as a bodybuilder.
To complete the mandatory year of service for all 18-year-old Austrian males, Arnold also served in the Austrian Army in 1965. Schwarzenegger married Shriver in 1986 and they have four children together. He also has one child, whom he fathered with his housekeeper, Mildred Patricia Baena.
|active years||1970 – 2003|
|nicknames||Austrian Oak, Arnie, Schwarzy, The Governor|
|Old||75 years old|
|birth date||July 30, 1947|
|Together||Maria Shriver (m. 1986-2011)|
|Number of Children||5|
|Parents||Gustav Schwarzenegger and Aurelia|
Top 10 highest grossing films by Arnold Schwarzenegger
During his 30-year acting career, Arnold Schwarzenegger starred in many films including Conan the Barbarian (1982), The Terminator (1984) and his other series Commando (1985), The Running Man (1987), Predator (1987), etc. If we talk about all the films, it’s more than 35, but here is the list of Schwarzenegger’s highest-grossing films.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- World Gross: $519.8 million
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- World Gross: $433.4 million
- True Lies (1994)
- World Gross: $378.9 million
- Total Recall (1990)
- World Gross: $261.3 million
- Chewing Gum (1996)
- World Gross: $242.3 million
- Batman and Robin (1997)
- World Gross: $238.2 million
- Twins (1988)
- Global Gross Revenue: $216.6 million
- End of Days (1999)
- Global Gross Revenue: $211.9 million
- Kindergarten Cop (1990)
- Global Gross Revenue: $201.9 million
- Last Action Hero (1993)
- World Gross: $137.3 million
Arnold Schwarzenegger merits
Along with co-star Danny DeVito and director Ivan Reitman, Arnold owned 40% of the total gross of the film Twins (1988). The film grossed over $215 million worldwide and earned him a salary of $35-40 million.
Arnold was paid $29.25 million plus 20% of gross profits for his film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. The film grossed $433 worldwide, taking Arnold’s salary to $35 million.
“Batman & Robin,” “The 6th Day,” and “Collateral Damage” were other Arnold hits, for each of which he was paid $25 million.
He billed $20 million for “Eraser” and “Jingle All The Way” and $15 million for “True Lies”, “Junior” and “Last Action Hero”.
Arnold earned $12 million for Kindergarten Cop and Terminator 2, $11 million for Total Recall, $3.5 million for Predator, and $2 million for Commando.
Notable achievements of Arnold Schwarzenegger
Whether it’s bodybuilding, acting, politics, philanthropy, or military service, Arnold has made a name for himself in all of these fields, winning numerous awards and accolades for his achievements. Here is the list of awards Arnold Schwarzenegger has won.
Also check: The richest actors in the world
- 1965 Junior Mr. Europe winner
- Winner of the Best Built Man in Europe award in 1966
- Winner of Mr Europe 1966
- Winner of the 1966 International Powerlifting Championship
- 1967 NABBA Mr. Universe (Amateur) Winner
- 1968 NABBA Mr. Universe (Pro) Winner
- Winner of the German Powerlifting Championship in 1968
- 1968 IFBB Mr International Winner
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Universe Amateur Winner
- 1969 NABBA Mr. Universe Professional Winner
- Winner of Mr. Olympia 1970-75 and 1980
- International Sports Hall of Fame (class of 2012)
- WWE Hall of Famers (born 2015)
- 1977 Golden Globe winner
- Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Politics, philanthropy and military service
- Ring of Honor of the State of Styria
- Great decoration of honor for services to the Republic of Austria in gold
- Cavalier (2011) and Commander (2017) of the Legion of Honour
- Humanitarian Medal of Merit of the Austrian Albert Schweitzer Society
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s net worth in 2023?
450 million dollars
Who is richer: Sylvester Stallone or Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Which Arnold Schwarzenegger film has made the most money?
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Post by: Findy
category by: Net Worth